bathymetric /ba-thi-ˈme-trik/ of or relating to measurements of the depths of oceans or lakes
What's this all about? ...Here's an introduction to this blog and here's a 30-second overview of the book itself

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thesis in progress...

The book is on hold, but I'm coming back to it!

I realize it has been far too long since I last updated...

I'm currently pushing to finish my master's thesis. I conducted an interview study addressing the use of mapping technology in Wilderness/Wildland Search and Rescue... (in places like Crater Lake National Park!)

If you're intrigued by that topic, you can check out wisarandgis.blogspot.com/

I'l probably be back to sculptural mapping in a month or so.

Edit: my thesis is available online at http://cmrrose.github.io/thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment